Kingdom Heroes School of the Spirit (KHSOS)
June 27–30, 2018
NewSong Church, Vienna VA
As children of God, we are TRANSFORMERS! Just as we have been transformed by God’s power and love, we too can also transform the world around us.
One of our special assignments is to expand God’s kingdom throughout the earth and in our daily lives.
This year’s KHSOS will be themed Transformers. Through this children's day camp we will teach, equip, and activate kids aged K–5th grade, to live from their identity as sons and daughters of God, who have been given authority and power to transform the world around them. Join us as we live the great commission and bring heaven to earth together!
Children will receive a t-shirt, bag, art supplies, and other tools that they will be able to use during during the school and at home. Children are expected to bring their own lunch but will be given a healthy, allergen friendly snack during the day.
$175—Early Bird, March 4–March 31
$200—Regular rate, April 1–May 13
$225—Late rate, May 14-May 31
Registration Deadline—May 31
Non-refundable deposit of $75, with payment plan available. Details on payments and refunds can be found at this link.
At check-out there WILL BE an option to PAY THE FULL AMOUNT or DO AN INSTALLMENT PLAN
- $50 due today + the balance automatically processed once a month at scheduled later date(s).
In order to expedite your registration process more efficiently, here are some helpful tips and ways to be prepared:
- INSURANCE INFO: Have your registrants medical and dental card ready.
- PAYMENT: Have your method of payment ready
- PROFILE PICTURE: Have a profile picture to use for each of your registrants. The photo is a required supplemental request after registration completion. You will get that request in your confirmation e-mail. Please do that ASAP. The photo should be a recent, clear, close-up, front facing photo, without sunglasses. The photo should be similar in style to a school photo. We will request for you to change your photo if it does not comply with the criteria. These photos would be used in an emergency situation, so it is vital that it meets the requirements. Thank you for your understanding.
Inquiry Form (below)
Volunteer Leader Requirements:
- Volunteers at our children's camp must meet BOTH the volunteer criteria set by NewSong Church and be approved by Pastor Michelle Lawrence. For details please contact the Kingdom Heroes office here.
- Pastoral Recommendation if not regularly attending NewSong Church (form to be available soon)
- Sexual Misconduct and Criminal Background Check turned in by May 1 if you will be working directly with children
NOTE: Please do not inquire if you are unable to meet the requirements listed above.
Please contact Christa Kao KingdomHeroes@ournewsong.org OR 703-698-9777
General hours of availability : Tuesdays–Friday, 1PM–3:30PM