GIVE TO THE MYA BAEZ SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Click the button below if you would like to donate to the Mya Baez Scholarship Fund. We can't thank you enough for your support!
MYA BAEZ SCHOLARSHIP FUND APPLICANTS
The money provided for scholarship assistance comes from our very generous donors and it is our desire to steward these valuable resources well. Scholarships are available only to individuals and families who, due to unforeseen circumstances, have serious financial constraints which would prevent them from attending. Requests for assistance continue to increase and we prayerfully consider each application.
*Please read the FULL guidelines (here) and complete this scholarship application form completely. All fields are required. The form will not submit successfully if any required fields are missing.
PREPARING To apply
In preparation for registration opening, if you expect that you may be in need for a scholarship please take the time time to read our scholarship application process for the Mya Baez Scholarship fund.
How To Apply (please read through each bullet)
- We ask each household to take intentional time to pray about the amount their household is being led to contribute as an investment towards their dependents camp registration. We realize that is a very different question than asking each household what they can afford. The ROAR Revival Camp Staff and NewSong Church trust Gods guidance in how we are to steward the finances for His camp. Please indicate the investment amount in the application form below:
- Register for the event when it opens for registration, by going to www.ournewsong.org/rrc. Pay the required deposit by April 30 for ROAR Revival Camp. The deposit is refundable if the scholarship is unavailable. You will know if the scholarship is not available by May 15 for ROAR Revival Camp. The Scholarship Review Team WILL NOT review your application until your registration has been made and received by our registrar.
- Complete the application in full (below)
- Your application will be reviewed by the Scholarship Review Team. Please be assured that all information you provide will be kept in strict confidence.
- Once your application is reviewed by the Scholarship Review Team you will be notified. If for some reason the scholarship is denied or you no longer wish to attend, your deposit can be refunded. Please indicate on the form if you would like an immediate refund if this becomes the case.
MYA BAEZ SCHOLARSHIP FUND APPLICATION (per household). You do not need a seperate application for each child living in your household