ROAR TRIBE LEADERSHIP
UPDATES/NEWS AND MEETING MINUTES
This page is for information you may need about upcoming ROAR Tribe events, services, and updates. We hope to keep it as up-to-date as possible. The ROAR Tribe staff will still send out e-mails/text, but this will also serve as another avenue of communication in case your e-mail or cell phone number changes.
NOTE: This is not an advertised page on our website.
Please use this friendly URL to access it.
ROAR TRIBE HANGOUt
JOIN US FOR CHRISTMAS IN JULY
SATURDAY, JULY 21, EVENT TIME: 1–8PM
HELLO Wonderful ROAR Tribe Leaders!
Thank you to each of you that serve our youth every weekend. We're excited to host the Christmas in July event in Laurel this month. We value what each of your brings to part of the time and who you are.
Here are some of the details for the Christmas in July event we will be having.
- Parent Communication: E-mail will go out Friday, July 13 to parents. It will include details and a link to both RSVP and fill out a permission slip online (or alternatively print one and turn it in). Printed permission slips will also be available on Sunday. Online permission slips to be posted by Friday, July 13, 7:00 PM under the Youth tab of our website (www.ournewsong.org/christmasinjuly).
- Youth Attendee Cost: $15 + a gift for White Elephant valued at $5.
- What's Included with the Cost: There will be food for early dinner, games, and a trip to the pool included with that price.
- Attire: The theme is Hawaiian Christmas. There will be a prize for best dressed. Because of messy games no white shirts and bottoms. Change of clothes/shoes, swim gear, and towels needed.
- Volunteer Needs*** (Olivia Moore can answer detailed questions):
- Decorating and Set-Up at Pastor Chris' Household before the event. Examples: Fill water balloons, set-up game stations, etc.
- Help with creating themed food. See photos below for ideas. Doesn't have to be difficult just festive. Pinterest has great ideas that are simple too.
- Clean-up Crew
- Leaders to help with youth pick-up at NewSong at 12:30PM.
- Leaders to help with youth drop-off to NewSong. Youth to be dropped off at 8:00PM.
***Volunteer needs list may be subject to change.
Pastor Chris Pautrat and the ROAR Staff
This page was last updated July 13, 2018, 3:00PM